Sales and Marketing Partner/Representative
Kennedy Marketing Group, a leading direct marketing/advertising provider to the $900 billion plus automotive industry, is looking for an experienced, self-motivated sales representative to join our team as we expand into new territories.
We specialize in customized, hand-addressed (by a real person) marketing campaigns for automotive dealerships. We have produced record-breaking sales and service results for 800+ dealership clients nationwide.
Our culture is about being the best and hiring the best. To support our rapid growth, we need highly motivated, marketing-savvy sales associates to join our team who are able to demonstrate their ability to SELL direct marketing campaigns. Most importantly, we value talent that is passionate about the business and leaves no stone unturned in order to exceed our client’s expectations. If you aspire to uncompromising excellence, then you will love our company, as we offer our sales representatives uncapped earning potential.
Primary Job Duties:
- Prospect for opportunities through cold calling, networking, and referrals
- Build and maintain positive relationships, consulting with client to create marketing plans to achieve client’s goals
- Develop and expand designated territory
- Liaison between client and production team to ensure every piece is created to client’s specifications
- Sales experience and with demonstrated success in closing, along with maintaining long term relationships is a MUST
- Automotive industry/B2B sales experience preferred
- Willing to travel within designated territory
- Personal accountability for every deal and demonstrated ability to work remotely
- Computer savvy; CRM software proficiency
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills
- Results-driven attitude with a hunger for success
For the confident marketing and sales professional, this is a life-changing opportunity to partner with one of the fastest growing marketing services companies in the industry. As an independent rep partner, you control your earning potential with no caps.
APPLY NOW: Send your resume and cover letter to our HR department at firstname.lastname@example.org