Kennedy Marketing Group, a rapidly growing full service digital/direct marketing provider to the $900 billion automotive industry, is looking for an experienced Marketing Director to join our team.
The successful candidate will be responsible in implementing all marketing initiatives to support the expansion/renewals of our existing customers. This role reports and will work closely with the company’s President directly to develop strategies to help drive ongoing company growth.
Our company has a very entrepreneurial culture and rewards success generously. As such, we are looking for a hands-on leader and seasoned marketing professional who takes charge, is creative, and an innovative team player, with a proven track record of success. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to join something very special–only rock stars should apply.
- Design and implement comprehensive marketing strategies to create awareness of the company’s business activities
- Produce ideas for promotional events or activities and organize them efficiently
- Plan and execute campaigns for corporate promotion, launching of new product lines etc.
- Monitor progress and submit performance reports
- Responsible for producing valuable content for the company’s online presence, editorial design and organizing the company’s marketing collateral.
- Conduct general market research to keep abreast of trends and competitor’s marketing movements
- Control budgets and allocate resources amongst projects
- Become the organization’s agent towards external parties such as media, stakeholders and potential clients and build strategic partnerships
- Excellent leadership and organizing skills
- Analytical and creative thinking
- Exquisite communication and interpersonal skills
- Up to speed with current and online marketing techniques and best practices
- Thorough knowledge of web analytics (e.g. Google Analytics, WebTrends etc.) and Google Adwords
- Customer-oriented approach with aptitude
- Professional chartered marketer (CIM) is a plus
- BSc/BA in business administration, marketing and communications or relevant field
Job Type: Full-time
- How many years of Marketing experience do you have?
- What is the highest level of education you have completed?
- Are you authorized to work in the following country: United States?
- Do you speak English?